Covid-19 UK Visa Updates

If an individual’s 30 day visa to work, study or join family has expired

  • If an individual’s 30 day visa to travel to the UK for work, study or to join family has expired, or is about to expire, individuals can request a replacement visa with revised validity dates free of charge until the end of this year.
  • To make a request, individual’s should contact the Coronavirus Immigration Team and include their name, nationality, date of birth and their GWF reference number with ‘REPLACEMENT 30 DAY VISA’ in the subject line. If they have already contacted the team about this, please let the team know in the email.
  • Individuals will be contacted when our VACs reopen to arrange for a replacement visa to be endorsed in their passport.
  • Individuals will not be penalised for being unable collect their BRP while coronavirus measures are in place.
  • This process will be in place until the end of 2020.